Stunning photography & Digital Art
Fashion, Portraits, Boudoir, Nude & Erotic Photography
Fine Art & Stock Photography Sales.
- Entertainers and Influencers
- Book Covers
- Decoration for hotels, homes & offices
Allan Castle creates fine art photos. They are available for stock sales, fine art prints and he also accepts assignments, world-wide. Portrait photography is available.
We'd love to hear from you! Please contact us using the form below for any questions or comments.
You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to call us, our studio number is 303-743-0616.
This is a land line. NO texts. Please leave a message, if I do Not anwer.
Texts: Use 720-439-9632
Portrait and Fine Art Photography Assignments
We can create custom photography for your personal use.
- Studio Photography in Denver, Colorado and Location Photography anywhere in the United States.
- We create extremely high quality with maximum customer service.
- We work with you personally to create the images you want
- No sales pressure.
- Packages include digital images and prints.
- Headshot only sessions in the studio. Fees start at $600 including a range of digital images. Location fees in the metro Denver area are $900
- Fine Art photography session fees start at $1900. This includes a $950 print voucher and 10 fine art, fully retouched digital images. Travel and other expenses involve extra fees. Inquire for an estimate.
- Text or call us to set up an appointment .
- Perfect for boudoir, glamour, couples photos and more.
- See the Question and Answer Below.
Uncompromising Unique Photography
We Give You What You Want!
Allan Castle takes photographs like you you are a rock star or celebrity. That you and the photos are unique, important and special. Each project takes hours or sometimes days.
- He talks with you to find out what you want and help you plan the photo session, wardrobe, location, etc. You may send sample images for inspiration or to guide the creation process.
- Photo sessions may last several hours and involve taking 500-1000 photos or sometimes the use of antique film cameras
- After you review the photographs you may pick up to ten images for full retouching and digital artwork. Allan personally retouches the images to make the photos perfect. He has spent an hour or more on each image for unique enhancements. Then images are printed at the best photo labs.
Almost all studios create average, uninspired work. Often you are working with "intern" or new photographers. They aim to create your photos as simply and cheaply as possible.
A few years ago I was contacted by one of Colorado's top studios to retouch their images. A high school student had been doing the work, but quit due to the low pay. They said they allowed 2 minutes per image for the work. When I said I often spent 20 minutes or even 60-90 minutes per images, they were shocked. Everything they did was limited. How many photos they took, how much time they spent editing the photos, the price on printing the images, etc.
Allan Castle takes all the photos himself. He has more experience than almost all of the other Boudoir and glamour photographers in Colorado. Allan has been a professional photographer for over 30 years. He worked professionally in Los Angeles, before moving to Denver and has had photos published worldwide. He has been interviewed by USA Today, the national newspaper. He has worked with major corporate clients like the RTD of Colorado, The University of Colorado as well as some of the top attorneys and plastic surgeons in Colorado. He has also worked with thousands of women who want great photos
It's a combination of things. But most important is Imagination. Photographs are supposed to inspire people, add beauty to their lives and often attract attention.
Allan is also known as an intuitive, kind person who sometimes knows what you know, even before you tell him.
We value your privacy. All the photos we show are from clients and models who have given us permission to show their photos. We will NOT show any of your photos unless you tell us to. No photos are offered for sale, without your written permission.
Of course, but please do not bring any children (no one under 18 is allowed into the studio for a boudoir or sexy photo session) or animals. They tend to disrupt the photo session. Also limit yourself to 1 or 2 people maximum
The studio offers some of the best retouching and digital art in the world. The retouching includes softening or removing blemishes, softening your skin and more.
We aim to create almost “perfect” photos. This includes reducing weight, shaping your figure and more. We retouch photos to your desire. Please let us know when you review your photos, what level of retouching you want. It usually takes several days for retouching
Please review your clothing, makeup, etc and make sure you are prepared before you arrive. It’s best if you are on time or a little early. If you are unable to attend a photo session, please give us 48 hours notice, so we may schedule another client. If you do not show up or cancel with less than 48 hours, you forfeit any deposits or payments made to us.
It’s sometimes hard to tell if our clients are over age 18. We will just take a quick peek at your driver’s license, when you arrive at the studio. We do not take any sexy or boudoir photos unless you are of legal age.